Educate, Celebrate and Commemorate
1914 in front of the Olmsted-Urban House looking north. The dirt road, Meredith Drive, is at the very north end of the photo. The dirt road to the right is Prairie Ave. The house is the home of the McDivitt
Streetcar lines were introduced into the Urbandale in 1905. There was a turnaround at 70th Street and Roseland Drive. This is where the first businesses in Urbandale began to emerge.